Based in The Netherlands
March 10th, 2022
Arabilis has an unique mix of farming, arcade puzzle gameplay combined with rogue-like elements. You are planting, growing and harvesting vegetables in gardens filled with randomized challenges. Harvesting occurs at set intervals as the harvester sweeps the garden to harvest fully grown vegetables, but be careful as ungrown seeds are destroyed. Each season will provide a new garden for you to efficiently farm for points. Each year will increase the difficulty and amount of challenges you face. Arabilis is available as a premium game for Android, iOS, Windows pc and MacOs without any ads or in-app purchases.
Since the year 2021 Tim Overvliet has been creating tasty crunchy games as a solo developer. Tim has been employed by AA and AAA games studios since 2009 before starting his solo developer adventure.
- 40+ unique garden levels.
- 4 seasons, each with a unique look and feel
- Unpredictable progression and challenges
- Each run is unique
- 3 game modes
- Google Play Leaderboards
- Apple Gamecenter Leaderboards and Challenges
- Handdrawn pixel art
- Completely ad free and no in-app purchases
- Free content updates
- Supports English, Dutch, German and French languages
Launch Trailer YouTube
Arabilis Basic Gameplay Overview YouTube
Arabilis Year Progression Gameplay YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "PocketGamer.com Bronze Award" PocketGamer.com, 23 March, 2022
- "It's a very unique concept to combine colour matching, roguelike elements and farming in a single game, and at $3.49 a pop, I do think it's well worth the price tag"
- Catherine Ng Dellosa, Pocket Gamer
- "Absolutely recommended to anyone who enjoys puzzle games."
- Pierpaolo Morgante, Pocket Gamer - App Army
- "If you like puzzle games I think there's a lot here to learn/discover and it will keep you coming back. I definitely want to spend more time with it and attempt to master its mechanics"
- Chad Jones, Pocket Gamer - App Army
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Tim Overvliet makes tasty crunchy games as a solo indie developer.
More information on TimOvervliet.nl, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Arabilis: Super Harvest Credits
Programmer, artist, gamedesigner